Phoenix Epoxy Floor Coatings
Epoxy is made up of synthetic thermosetting resin and a polymer hardener. It protects floors from staining and other damages, as well as offers a comfortable durable surface to walk on. It can also be used to fix previously damaged flooring and is very cost-efficient. Epoxy coatings also offer a more polished appearance, to help update old flooring. It is easily cleaned, tough, and very durable. Epoxy coatings offer great solutions for high traffic areas in any residential, commercial and industrial spaces. And here at NLKD Coatings our experienced epoxy installers ensure the best epoxy coating service Phoenix has to offer.
Why Choose Our Epoxy Coatings?
Our Epoxy Coatings offer Beautiful, Durable, Premium Quality that you will love!
- Stain Resistant– Resistant to oil, grease, dirt, spills & more
- Durable – 15,000 psi rating, great for driveways & Heavy traffics areas
- Comfortable to Walk On – Hand trowled for smooth, flat surface
- Easy To Clean – Easily clean with a garden hose 3-4 times/year
- East To Repair – We leave you with matching stone for any needed repairs
- Minimal Upkeep – Reseal every 4-5 yrs. vs every 1-2 with other products
- Quick Install – Ready to walk on in 12 hrs & drive on in 48 hrs
- Elasticity – 20% Elastic to be durable from natural ground movement
- 20 Natural Stone Colors – We can also blend to create a customized look
- Environmentally friendly – safe for the environment and the family
Epoxy coatings have become very popular among Phoenix homeowners. It is very cost-effective and visually appealing. New Look Kool Deck & More delivers premium epoxy solutions, at affordable prices. Should you be looking to resurface your pool deck, add commercial concrete coatings to your industrial space, or simply want to revamp old concrete with a concrete coating we can help with that too!
NLKD Concrete Coatings specializes in a premium quality epoxy for interior and exterior concrete problems. Our epoxy products are 100% made in the USA and environmentally friendly.
Have a few questions? Give us a call. We are happy to set up a free design consultation at your home.